Life Transformation Program
200 Hr. Teacher Training
LEARN TO TEACH, TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE.
The Hot Spot Power Yoga 200 hour teacher training certification program will give you the tools, hands-on experience and confidence needed to teach a dynamic Baptiste Power Yoga class.
This program is for aspiring as well as experienced teachers who are ready to tap into their own power. This is a unique opportunity to learn how to skillfully meld technical knowledge with authentic radiance into your style of teaching. We focus on all aspects of teaching and living the principles of yoga within a contemporary context and language.
This is a rare and exclusive opportunity to contribute to your own growth as a teacher and as a person. We invite you to experience learning how to teach Power Yoga at a whole different level as an access to transforming all areas of your life.
Participant completion provides the requirements to be a RYT-200 recognized by Yoga Alliance.
Our 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- learn to design and teach a challenging power vinyasa yoga class
- basic anatomy and physiology
- alignment, modifications, and sequencing of postures
- learn how to provide hands on assisting, evaluate bodies physically and emotionally and prevent injuries
- Ujayii and Pranayama breathing techniques
- Yoga’s roots or beginnings and compare/contrast Eastern and Western practices
- lifestyles and ethics for yoga teachers
- learn effective presentation and communication skills to teach to different levels
- the business of yoga and how to drive your career as a yoga teacher and run your own studio
- learn ways to more effectively create the life that you want to lead
- tools to better influence the success of your relationships
- learn ways to embrace yourself more fully as a perfectly imperfect individual
- experience ways to expand your awareness from the day-to-day responsibilities to see the bigger picture of what you are up to
Terms and Conditions
Registration to be received with paid deposit no later than 3 days prior to program start date Full payment due no later than Program start date.
Payment plan option
Total must be paid in full by end of program in order to receive certificate You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details. To confirm your space, full payment must be made. All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC)
Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (7) days of the the start of the training program. Deposit may be applied to a future program. No refunds will be made after program start date. If the program is cancelled by Hot Spot due to unforeseen events a full refund will be given to each participant.
Details available upon request
2022 Fall Program
A 4 month program meeting two weekends a month
August 13th & 14th
August 27th & 28th
September 10th & 11th
September 24th & 25th
October 8th & 9th
October 22nd & 23rd
November 5th & 6th
November 19th & 20th
2023 Winter Program
Dates to come!