300 Hr. Teacher Training
LEVEL UP, DEVELOP YOUR LEADERSHIP AND IMPACT IN YOUR COMMUNITY.
The Hot Spot Power Yoga 300 hour teacher training certification program will give you the tools, hands-on experience and confidence needed to facilitate and generate a greater expression in your teaching from the seat of a leader.
This program is for 200 hr certified teachers who are new to the teaching scene or experienced teachers who are ready to level up on what and how they are delivering their teaching, facilitating, and the impact that they are having in their communities. This program is considered next level for teachers who are ready to expand from teaching in a classroom to facilitating programs, developing content for programs, and how to deliver this content in an empowering way.
The program and content delivered in LEVEL UP will not only develop you as a leader in the yoga community but in the greater community as a whole.
Participant completion provides the requirements to be a RYT-300 recognized by Yoga Alliance. The 300 hr in combination with your 200 hr will make you eligible to be a 500 hr RYT as recognized by The Yoga Alliance.
Our 300 Hour LEVEL UP Training Includes:
- Developing yourself as a leader and a facilitator in the areas of Asana, Meditation, and Inquiry
- How to create content for a workshop as well as the delivery of such content that leaves your students empowered
- Personal growth through the tools and techniques aimed at helping you live a fuller expression of you and the impact that you want to have in this life
- A deeper understanding of diversity and how to create an open and connected community that extends beyond the studio walls
- Developing a deeper understanding of Trauma Informed teaching and leading in the yoga and greater community
- Developing a deeper understanding of YIN Yoga & obtaining a certificate to teach this style of yoga
- Understanding the Athlete and how to better teach yoga for athletes and lead yoga for athlete programs
- A deep dive into the entrepreneurial spirit and the business of yoga
- Taking yoga beyond studio doors out into the community
- Leading an All Day Immersion or a 40 Days to Personal Revolution Program
- Leading an assisting weekend
Terms & Conditions
Registration to be received with paid deposit no later than 3 days prior to program start date. Full payment due no later than Program start date.
Payment plan option
Total must be paid in full by end of program in order to receive certificate You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details. To confirm your space, full payment must be made. All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC)
Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (7) days of the the start of the training program. Deposit may be applied to a future program. No refunds will be made after program start date. If the program is cancelled by Hot Spot due to unforeseen events a full refund will be given to each participant.
Details available upon request
A 10 month program meeting one weekend a month
May 20th & 21st - Opening weekend
June 10th & 11th- Trauma Informed
July 15th & 16th - Introduction to Ayurvedic
August 19th & 20th
September 16th & 17th
October 14th & 15th - Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
November 11th & 12th
December 9th & 10th
January 6th & 7th
February 17th & 18th
+ Monthly zoom hug in/ planning calls
+ 1 assisting weekend from our 200 hr program
+ Lead One 40 Days to Personal Revolution Program or An All Day Immersion